Date of Wedding: _____________________________________________
I have listed some details that will need to be addressed over the coming months.
- Number of People seated at the Bridal Table: _____________
- Please list those who will be seated at the Bridal Table and what their function or
relationship is: e.g. John Smith – Master of Ceremonies (MC).
- Would you like the Bridal Table to be silver served? Yes / No
- Round Tables seating how many per Table? ____________________
- Total number of guests: ________________
- Tables to be clothed in white linen? Yes / No
- Style of napkin fold - please ask for suggestions. ____________________
- Flowers to be supplied by:______________________________________
- Choice of Wedding Menu: ______________________________________
Please note: Our menus can be selected as is or, you are welcome to “mix ‘n’ match” to
suit. Any menu changes will need to be approved & re-priced by our Head Chef. All
prices are subject to increase over time related to inflationary trends.
Please advise if any children will be in attendance and whether they have any special needs
e.g. High Chair or Cot:________________________________
Please note: Meals for children under 12 years are charged @ 50% of the Adult per
Person price. Children under 2 years will not be charged.
- On guests' arrival would you like them to be greeted by a staff member who will offer them a drink? Yes / No
- Drinks to be offered as guests arrive: what type & Limit?
- Cocktail nibbles for guests on arrival? _______________________________
Wine at tables during meal to be chosen and advised: (Limit):_________________
All drinks to be charged to: __________________________________________
- Spirits - Do guests pay their own way? Yes / No
- APPROXIMATE TIMINGS OF THE WEDDING CEREMONY:
Time and place where bridal couple are getting married:
______________ Disco or Band Dance set up.
______________ Guests to arrive at Barrycourt Accommodation & Event Centre
______________ Bride and Groom to arrive and join their guests.
____________ Meal to commence
____________ Meal to conclude
____________ Dessert to be served.
____________ Cutting of the Cake.
- Speeches to commence at what time? _____________________________
- What Wine is to be served with speeches (Toasting)?
- Wedding cake to be cut by bride and groom at: ________________________
- Wedding party to provide cake? Yes / No
- Barrycourt to provide cake stand and knife? _______________________
- Tea and coffee station to be made available while a member of the bridal party offers
cut wedding cake to the guests?
- Music – CDs etc. Bridal party to supply and cue for the duration of the meal:
- Please advise the name of the person responsible for this: ________________
- Special Music to be played on arrival of Bride & Groom? ________________
- Dance floor required? ___________________________________________
- Complimentary bridal suite has been booked for the honeymoon couple for the night of
__________________, please let me know if you do not wish to stay at Barrycourt on the
night of your wedding.
- Is a breakout/ready room with mirror required by the bridal party before entrance into
the main reception area? _____________________________
- Will the bridal party require refreshments for this room? ________________
- All table plans, name cards, flowers and the wedding cake are to arrive at Barrycourt
no later than the day before the wedding!
- Is roped off parking required for bridal cars? ____________________________
- If yes, how many? ___________________
- FINAL NUMBERS:
The final numbers expected to attend your wedding must be advised seven (7) days prior to
your wedding, with final confirmation no later than 10 am, two (2) working days prior to the
event. This number will constitute the minimum charge.
- A non-refundable $500.00 inc.gst booking fee is due on confirmation of your booking.
- Once final numbers have been confirmed and one month before the day of the
Wedding 50% of known costs is then due.
- Seven days prior to the date of the Wedding 100% of known costs is then due with
any further costs incurred due for payment on departure.
If you have further queries or require more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me
at the numbers listed below:
Phone: (09) 303 3789
DDI : (09) 303 9700
Facsimile : (09) 377 3309
Josie Barreto. Conference Co-ordinator